Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July Sensory Box

 
 
This one is super easy and the kids love it. I don't have a real sandbox outside yet ( working on it) So I decided to make a small one in the sensory box, just play sand and a few sand toys.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Katie had to play in it as soon as I got it done. I think she played with it for an hour haha. So it is good for all ages even 18 year olds haha 
 

 
The kids played for hours.




It was in the house so I put a shower curtain under it to catch all the sand that got spilled (which wasn't much). I think out of all the sensory boxes I have done this was the biggest hit.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing when my sons were young, except I used rice. It was a great rainy day activity. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.