Monday, March 24, 2014

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I have been focusing on my health and getting my self back to where I need to be. I am finally getting some energy back and starting to feel like a person again. Still have a little ways to go but I am feeling better every day and starting to enjoy doing some of the things I haven’t done in a while because I was always so tired.

I will try to get my Food Storage Challenge caught up this week and get stated on the herbs again.

I have been getting a little done Almost finished with onions my family will be very glad when this is done they keep telling me how bad the house smalls like onions.(have to admit I am starting to get tired of the smell to.) I am also almost done with potatoes.

We are almost finished with the kitchen I have one more tile wall to grout then the biggest portion will be done, still a little finish up work but at least the biggest jobs are done. Hope to have pictures soon of it.

So hopefully I am back in the swing of things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.