Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 44 Food Storage Challenge

50 pounds of wheat or flour/ tang or  juice

50 pounds of wheat or flour If you use some of the other types of flour you might want to get a little of them.

Tang or Juice. Tang is a great source of vitamin c and since it is powdered it is easy to store. I have juice that I have canned that keeps very well. I haven't tried to store store bought juice so I am not sure how well the containers would hold up. If some of you have stored store bought juice I would like to know how well it has held up. 

Add some more to your money stash.

Put back a little more water.

With Christmas coming when buying gifts you might want to give gifts of preparedness such as camping equipment and things that they could use in an emergency situation.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, camping and preparedness stuff like tie downs are always good as gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.