Friday, December 6, 2013

Sensory Bin for December and what we have been doing in daycare.

This is the sensory bin I made for December. I put rice in the bottom and added a couple small Christmas trees,small presents,stars,some plastic gingerbread men and houses,balls , some plastic peppermints and a couple small stockings. I still want to add a few candy canes and some red glitter to the rice.
 
 
 
 
Here are a few things we worked on the week before Thanksgiving.
 
 
Made Turkey puppets

 
cut small pieces of tissue paper to glue on the tree for leaves




Made a Caterpillar out of the letter C

and put cotton balls on the letter C



 
I told a felt board story about cat
 
I get a lot of my ideas from kidssoup.com and notimeforflashcards.com they both have some really good ideas to add to what I already have from when I taught preschool years ago.
 
I am hoping to get a little more organized so I can also show some of the felt board stories, books and songs we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.