Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sensory Bin for November

I have been wanting to do this for a while finally got it done and the kids love it. I plan on doing a different one every month.
 



 
 
I used some old popcorn and added some rice in a tub.I put a scarecrow small pumpkins ands apples fall leaves and flowers couple pine cones and gourds. I give each of the kids a small bowl and a small scoop and let them have at it  only rule it has to stay in the box.They have had so much fun playing with it

We made a bear out of the letter b then learned the sign for it. I am trying to teach  sign language for each of the letters and a few smaller words.

 


We colored a pumpkin then glued eyes nose and a mouth on to it.
 
Just a couple things we did last week hopefully I will be able to post more of what we do all week starting Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.