Thursday, April 18, 2013

Week 15 Food Storage Challenge














5 pounds Peanut butter / Cheese

Peanut butter or any nut butter ( Almond, Hazelnut ) If you or someone in your family is allergic to peanuts there are some peanut butter substitutes that are good.

Cheese we eat a lot of cheese I try to buy on sale and keep in the freezer I get the shredded, because when you freeze block cheese it will fall apart when you thaw it out. You may want to get some cheese powder I have two different kinds and really don’t care for either one of them so I don’t know if I am just picky or if I just haven’t found a good one the kids like them so maybe it is just me.

Keep putting up water.

Add some more to your money stash.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.