Thursday, April 11, 2013

Week 14 Food Storage Challenge

500 Aspirin or other pain reliever / Toiletries, Razor blades, Shave cream, floss, tooth brushes ect.

500 Aspirin or other pain reliever what ever you and your family use if you have small children get some children’s pain reliever.

Toiletries, Razor blades If you can find a double edge razor and blades that would be good because they take up less room and you can sharpen the blades where you can’t sharpen the new disposable blades, The dollar store also has packs of five disposable razors for a dollar, And you can make your own wax to wax with if you don’t have blades ( Although pretty sure the guys are not going to wax lol so you will need blades for them )

Shave cream you can make this but you will have to have a shaving cream brush to use it.

Floss and toothbrushes you can get these at the dollar store.

Nail clippers and files are something else that would be good to have extras of.

5 comments:

  1. I just bought 20 shampoos and conditioner. that were on sale for 99 cents. I know you can get shampoo for 99 at the dollar store. But ours only carries White Rain ( which I don't care for.) or unnamed brands. I ended up saving $40. These will go into my storage room. The way prices are going the cost could double by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can get alot of these things at the Dollar Store. And if you look you can get name brand things like these. I have been stocking up on medi supplies for awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby just bought 10 containers of laundry soap on clearance for $1.37 a container. We can't ever make homemade soap for that cheap! Our Dollar Store has lots of name brand items, so I try to purchase at least 20 items on my check off list each pay check. We are getting quite the supplies now....
    I hope you are having a great week Connie!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    I just love when I can find a good sale like that. I agree that prices a likely to double or more by the end of the year. Scary


    Anonymos,
    I love the dollar store so many things you can get there.

    Amy,
    Love when I can pick up something for cheaper then I can make it for. I get a lot of things from the dollar store so glad we have one here now.

    Hope you all have a great week
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something I need to be doing. Thank you for sharing your ideas at the HomeAcre Hop. Look forward to seeing you again tomorrow: http://blackfoxhomestead.com/the-homeacre-hop/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.